However, each of these companies has subtle distinctions in terms of its exact features, making some more suitable for your business model than others.
Here are five items worth considering when choosing a mobile payment processing solution:
1. Security: All mobile payment processing solutions claim to be secure. But are they really? If you are using Wi-Fi and processing payments, you find yourself in grave danger of compromising your private data, as well as that of your customers. In addition, this could potentially do serious harm to your business. Do your due diligence and make sure that your mobile payments processing solution is staying up-to-date with the most modern advances in payment security. You do not want to choose a company that is using yesterday’s technologies to combat criminals who are using today’s sophisticated means to steal your valued data.
2. Support: You don’t limit your business activity to a nine-to-five day workday and neither should your mobile payment processing solution. Before choosing one, check that it is always available, in some form at least, to manage your issues and provide vital payment processing support whenever you need it.
3. Customization: Think beyond the limitations you envision today. This certainly applies to your business model and it is also relevant to your choice of a mobile payments processing solution. Realize that your small business may soon grow into a large one and that the payment solution’s limited functionality, which is sufficient for your business in its current form, may be totally inadequate in the near future. Pick a company that allows you the flexibility to customize services according to your business’ needs.
4. Mobility (Really!): Yes, they are all mobile and can be accessed from your smartphone. But you’re on the go and your mobile payments processing solution should be too. That means allowing ease of use from any laptop or any mobile device, anywhere. Sounds simple but some of these companies limit your access to one mobile device.
5. Flexibility: You might want many employees having access to the systems, but not all on the same level. Ensure that your mobile payments processing solution provides you with the flexibility to allow multiple users to access their services but restrict the system’s functionality according to what you want to grant each individual the authority to do.
Merchant 365, an independent broker for mobile payment processing solution company, First Data, specializes in payment solutions optimization in Alberta, Canada. In addition to providing Alberta with ATM machines, this company, through First Data, offers various merchant services, particularly those relating to mobile payment processing. Its wide array of services includes industry leading Alberta ATM machines placement, payment processing and transaction monitoring, constant customer support, comprehensive cash management, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week customer support, and extensive consulting services. When examining your business’ needs, as well as what you should be looking for in a mobile payment processing solution, Merchant365 Alberta ATM machines and merchant services should be given serious consideration.
Contact us today and find out how we can provide you with the right merchant services for your business needs.
– Photo Credit: Pixabay.com